Steps to add a new user to adCenter
- First, you have to have an adCenter account. If not, go here and create one.
- If you already have an account, login here.
- Once logged in, click on “Accounts and Billing”:
- Then click the “Users” sub-tab:
- Click the “Create User” link toward the left side of that page:
- The form is pretty self-explanatory. You’ll need to select a user name, password, and email address. If I’m managing your account make sure you enter my email address. The address info can be changed later and therefore doesn’t need to be accurate right now.
- Beneath “Communication preferences” do me a favor and make sure you uncheck “Yes, sign me up to receive Microsoft adCenter Member Communications such as news, updates, offers, and tips!”.
- Then, beneath “Account Roles and Access” select the account to assign this user access to or assign them access to all account (most people only have one account listed here so this selection isn’t important in that case).
- Finally, make sure “Advertising campaign manager” is selected as the user’s role. The other option grants the user complete access to your account, including your billing and contact information and the right to create and delete users and accounts.
That’s it, you’re done!